- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By using our Services, you, therefore, constitute that you have read, understood and accept the given Terms. If you do not agree with the provisions of this Terms, refrain from using the Services.
- We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited personal license to access and use the Services (hereinafter – the “License”). This License is conditional upon your full compliance with these Terms.
- It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website.
- This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
- You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time. Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
- You affirm that you are either more than 18 (eighteen) years of age, or reached another legal age for your jurisdiction, if higher, or you are an emancipated minor, or possess legal capacity that empowers you to contract with us, including without limitations on behalf of other persons, and you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
- LINK TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website, you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- The website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this website in breach of this Terms you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
- All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
- WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR BUSINESS LOSSES
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Terms by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
- OUR RIGHTS
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or change the Terms from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
- CONTRACT CREATION AND ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING
- The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the Confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- As your product is shipped we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria for any reason set out in this Terms.
- The contract will be concluded in English and all prices will be VAT inclusive.
- Prices on our website (https://bluemountain.pro/) are in euros, including VAT. You can pay online with a card that is enabled for use on the internet. Transactions are encrypted and secure. Cards used for online payments must be issued in the EU. Our website only accepts orders from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
- International consumers will be debited by their credit card company according to the exchange rate of the day on which the order is placed. At times, consumers may be charged a small international transaction fee by their credit card company, which is beyond our control.
- An order number will be issued when the order is placed. If there is a problem taking payment for all or a portion of your order we will attempt to contact you by email before cancelling the order. Once an order has been placed we make every effort to accommodate changes to the order, but ultimately the consumer is responsible for submitting an accurate order at the time it is placed.
- We reserve the right to make continuous changes in the prices of the goods on offer, as well as in the amount of transport costs, and these changes do not affect the rights of persons who ordered the goods before making these changes.
- We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from us, but if you wish to return an item to us, we aim to make it as quick and convenient as possible. Under distance selling regulations you may cancel your order by returning any item up to 14 days from the day after delivery with the exception of product types which due to health and hygiene reasons we cannot accept back. All goods should be returned in the same new condition they were supplied and with all tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/color/product) within 14 days of receiving your order, please write us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and send the products back to us for a full refund. Please reorder your required items to ensure you receive your required items promptly. We can only accept items returned in the original condition (with original packaging). Please remember the product remains yours until successfully received by us.
- Warranty period
The warranty period is 24 months on purchased products and begins upon delivery of the goods. Excluded from the guarantee is damage to goods caused by natural wear and tear or improper use.
- If you want make return, refund or exchange you should contact us via email email@example.com.
- DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
- Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy. It may be that prices and promotions are incorrectly quoted or changed due to external circumstances.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHT TO USE
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITIES FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Terms shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Terms must be in writing and signed by both parties.