Mont Down Suit is designed for surviving from the harsh conditions at high altitudes for its full body insulation. With durable reinforcements and a waterproof, windproof and breathable shell, it’s a necessity for exploring in the Polar Regions or climbing
7000/8000 peaks or above.
● Fully taped seams for waterproof, windproof and ventilation
● DWR coating
● Special treatment prevents down from shedding
● Reinforced panels at elbows, knees, seat and ankles
● Waterproof front pockets
● High side pockets
● Velcro cuffs
● Low profile insulated hood with one-hand drawcord adjustment
● Adjustable shoulder straps
● Waterproof, breathable zippers at both sides of thigh
● Oxygen-mask-compatible collar
Fabric: GORE WINDSTOPPER
Insulation: 850 fill goose down
There are no reviews yet.