If you don’t agree with this Policy, please, don’t use our website.
We are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of your (“Purchaser”, “you”, “Consumer”) personal data.
This Policy explains how your data is collected, used, transferred, and disclosed by us. It applies to personal data which is collected when you use our website to browse, purchase goods from us or when you connect with us through social media, email, or phone.
This Policy is applicable exclusively to our website, and not to other websites that may be viewed by users via links present on the website.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymized data, where the identity and identifying information is removed.
- We collect your identification information such as your full name.
- We collect your contact information such as full address and postcode, email address, contact telephone number.
- We collect your financial data including payment card details and bank account.
- We collect your transaction data such as your purchase history and your previous orders (e.g. order number, number of items, product number, etc.); correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders.
- Our website automatically collects your technical data such as details of the device(s) you use to access our services, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, your username and password, browser type and version, etc.
- In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you: information about your use of our website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- We also collect, use, and share anonymized and aggregated data such as statistical data. This data is not considered personal data as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may collect your personal data by:
- You may give us your data voluntarily by directly interacting with us by filling in forms on our website or corresponding with us by telephone, email, post, or online.
- We may collect data automatically as you engage and use our website. We may also collect data by Cookies.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
- We will only collect personal data from you when:
- we have gained your explicit consent to do so, or
- we require your personal data to perform our obligations under the contract we have with you.
- the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or
- we have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
- If we wish to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and request your consent. We may process personal data without your consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We will not sell any of your personal individual data which we hold to third parties – this includes but is not limited to your name, address, email address, or payment information.
- However, there are instances where we do share your data as a vital aspect of being able to deliver our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that are involved in getting your order to you, i.e. warehouses, order packers, courier services, and payment service providers.
- Companies that provide us services that help our business function such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, and website hosts.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement, and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media websites.
- As explained above, there may be times when we provide third parties with anonymized information and analytics about our purchasers and, before we do so, we will make sure that you cannot be identified personally from this data.
- HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose it was provided and to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. If you wish to know the period we will retain your data, please contact us to make the request.
- STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
- Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
- The European Commission has determined that certain countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) adequately protect personal data. You can review current European Commission adequacy decisions here. To transfer data from the EEA to other countries, such as the United States, we comply with legal frameworks that establish an equivalent level of protection with EU law.
- If international data transfer shall include countries outside the European Economic Area and states, which were not declared by the European Commission as those, that provide an adequate level of data protection, we shall use legal transfer mechanisms (contracts based on the European Commission approved standard contractual clauses). You can review it here.
- EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks
As of July 16, 2020, we no longer rely on the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield to transfer data that originated in the EEA or the UK to the U.S according to the judgement of the Court of Justice of the European Union in Case C-311/18 – Data Protection Commissioner V Facebook Ireland LTD and Maximillian Schrems. You can review this judgement here.
- If, at the time of registering your account, you opt-in and consent to our marketing messages, we will send you information via email to keep you up to date of new promotions and help you see our products.
- If you no longer want to receive marketing messages, you can easily stop them at any time. You may object to any further use of your personal information, such as for direct marketing purposes, by contacting us using the contact details available on our website. You are also free at any time to opt-out of receiving such communications by responding to any promotional email to unsubscribe. You will then be opted-out of this marketing.
- Once you do this, we will update your account to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Please note that, it might take up to 48 hours for our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates).
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- This Policy applies solely to the information collected by us through the Services and does not apply to any other websites, applications or services.
- Services (including, without limitation, advertisements) may involve linking to or using third-party services (hereinafter the “Third-Party Services”) such as various icons, shortcuts, applications or other means of access. Though we make best efforts to review such Services, we have no control over Third-Party Services and all use of such services is at your own risk.
- We cannot accept responsibility for the privacy practices of any such Third-Party Services and we are not responsible for content made available by them.
- We do not endorse any Third-Party Services and we urge you to exercise caution in using them and to carefully review their privacy practices.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 affords you a variety of rights, we are obliged to tell you these rights include:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (as per this notice).
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY
- This Policy may be modified in order to comply with new legal provisions or altered procedures for data processing or because of changes relating to the website’s functioning.
- We will publish any updated versions to this section of the website and invite users to periodically consult the Policy in order to ensure that they have read the most recently published version.
- COOKIES POLICY
our site will send to your PC, tablet, smartphone etc. when you visit us. Please be assured that cookies don’t harm your computer and our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. These are then stored in order to be re-transmitted when you next visit our website on the same device. Cookies are used for different purposes, here are the types we use –
- Technical cookies do not require Opt-in:
We use Navigation and Functionality Cookies. Navigation Cookies ensure the normal browsing and use of the website, through different options or services, aimed at increasing the website performance. Functionality Cookies save your preferences to enhance your browsing experience, according to a set of selected criteria (such as for example, language, text characters, browser type, etc.).
- Cookies which require you to Opt-in:
All other types of cookies are installed or activated only if consent is provided, the first time you visit our website. By using our website, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the website in the future.
- Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience
may be affected, and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our website. We may therefore be unable to fulfil our expected experience we aim to provide to our users.
- We have appointed certain business partners to help us market our products and they may also set cookies during your visit to be used for remarketing purposes. This may mean that you will be shown products and services based on what you have previously viewed on our website.
- CONTACT US
If you have any general questions regarding the services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org